Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week 2 Reflection

This week has been very difficult for me to get anything accomplished.  My internet went down and spent an hour on the phone with AT&T only to come out with more waiting until they can get a technician out.  Monday I will finally get someone at my home to install/fix my internet.

 I have emailed my building principal to get approval for my action research plan.  My site supervisor is okay with my research plan but suggested I get permission from the building principal. I feel that implementing an intramural program would have a positive effect on students involvement in the school setting leading to better attendance which will lead to better student performance.  This week has provided a great deal of background into action research and ways to improve other areas in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment